consider How the following questions resonate with you:
1. Do you avoid conflict at all costs?
2. Do you feel uncomfortable expressing your needs or desires?..
Especially if you feel you won't be heard anyway?
3. Are you confident in what you need and desire and then have confidence in creating requirements for others to uphold?
4. Do you feel you are being mean if you try to create a requirement or boundary?
5. Do you feel unworthy to create a requirement or boundary?
6. Do you feel you are not being loving, kind, or giving by having boundaries or requirements?
7. Would you rather make yourself small or be taken advantage of instead of kindly express your needs, desires, requirements, or boundaries?
8. Do you know how to express your needs, desires, requirements, and boundaries, kindly?
9. Do you fear you will not know how to handle other's response when you kindly express your needs, desires, requirements, and boundaries?
10. Do you know how to receive from others as they share their needs, desires, requirements, and boundaries, without taking anything personally?
11. Do you know how to offer healthy compromise when it is necessary or when you need to stay strong in your needs, desires, requirements, and boundaries and vice versa?
12. Do you over-apologize?
Do you understand when to apologize?
Or know when to seek to be understood?
13. And do you know how to communicate a full, honest apology when it is appropriate?
14. Do you take things people say personally, and then become defensive, blame, or shut down?
15. Do you know how to handle when others take things you say personally?
16. Do you know how to disagree and continue to honor/respect each other?
17. Do you know how to facilitate peace with the language you use?